size: 116965 bytes
* Fix handling of unsigned integer values in result sets when using
server-side prepared statements (they were not retrieved at all).
* Fix handling of signed integer values when using server-side prepared
statements (they were being forced to unsigned values).
* Do not tell Perl that the contents of binary fields are UTF-8.
[rt.cpan.org #22123], original patch by Joost Diepenmaat
* Fix double-free of bound parameters when freeing statements. (Bug #20559)
* Make sure to handle "magical" values in a couple of places. (Bug #20104)
* Update the hints about what to do when zlib is found missing while
linking. (Bug #13803, reported by Philip Stoev)
* Explicitly initialize the MySQL client library to avoid possible race
conditions in a multithreaded application. (Bug #21792)
* Fix warning when no connection attributes are passed to the connect
method (Bug #17323, reported by Phil Randal)
* Removed redundant warnings when commit or rollback is called while
AutoCommit is enabled. [rt.cpan.org #15802], reported by Tyler MacDonald
* Report correct type for decimal columns from MySQL 5.0 and later
[rt.cpan.org #18294], reported by Ray Zimmerman
* Fix t/40bindparam.t to work when ANSI_QUOTES SQL_MODE is set.
[rt.cpan.org #21521], reported by David Wheeler
* Return a statement handle with an error when column_info is called on
a table that does not exist. (Bug #23974, patch by Philip Stoev)
* Fix handling of table names with characters that did not match /\w/ in
the column_info method. (Bug #22005, reported by Philip Stoev)
* Fix handling of negative integers bound to a column marked as SQL_INTEGER.
[rt.cpan.org #18976], patch from Mike Schilli.
* Add support for the primary_key_info method. [rt.cpan.org #8541]
* Fixed Bundle::DBD::mysql to only include modules required for using
DBD::mysql, not the old Mysql package. [rt.cpan.org #24096]
* Updated Makefile.PL to not include files in .svn directories
* Fixed various compile warnings in mysql.xs (ISO C)
* Cleaned up stored procedure examples, made strict
* Fixed bug that blew away subsequent result sets if you fetched all rows, only in result sets that had more than one row
* Added test for bug #14979http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=14979, which still fails
* Tested with ALL mysql versions, fixed 40types, 40bind_param tests to work with 4.0, 4.1
* Fixed dbdimp.c to not test for MYSQL_DATA_TRUNCATED unless >= mysql 5.0
* Tested with all versions – 4.0, 4.1, 5.0, 5.1